5 minutes ago
Chicken breast (sliced from the middle) 2-3
Cornflour 1/2 cup
White vinegar 1 tbsp
Bread crumbs 2 cups
Salt To taste
Dalda Cooking Oil For frying
Special Seasoning Mix
Garlic powder 2 tbsp
Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
Onion powder 1 tbsp
Crushed red chillies 1/2 tbsp
Oregano 1 tbsp
1. Mix all special seasoning mix spices and set them aside.
2. Chop chicken to bite sized pieces on the cutting board, wash it under running water and add a tablespoon of vinegar and set it aside.
3. Add seasoning mix to the chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Now add cornflour and egg white, marinate everything properly.
5. Coat chicken bite sized pieces in bread crumbs and set these aside in a refrigerator for 15 minutes or so.
6. Pour the egg yolk on the chicken for the bread to bind well and coat well.
7. Heat Dalda Cooking Oil in a wok. Add chicken pieces and deep fry them till golden brown. Keep stirring for even frying.
8. Drain popcorn chicken on a kitchen towel and serve with tomato ketchup.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
#chicken #popcornchicken #chickenbites #chickenrecipes #snacks #chef #chefathome #cook #cookathome #cooking #cookingathome #cookingideas #cookingskills #cookingtime