3 minutes ago
Support. Don’t Punish Event:
Support. Don’t Punish is a global advocacy campaign calling for better drug policies that prioritise public health and human rights. The campaign aims to promote drug policy reform, and to change laws and policies which impede access to harm reduction interventions.
The Support. Don’t Punish campaign aligns with the following key messages:
• The drug control system is broken and in need of reform
• People who use drugs should no longer be criminalised
• People involved in the drug trade at low levels, especially those involved for reasons of subsistence or coercion, should not face harsh or disproportionate punishments
• The death penalty should never be imposed for drug offences
• Drug policy in the next decade should focus on health and harm reduction
• By 2020, 10% of global resources expended on drug policies should be invested in public health and harm reduction.
Strada Smârdan, București (Bucharest, old center, the intersection of Smardan with Lipscani)
Monday 26 June 2016 start from 2:00pm till 8:00pm
This event is hosted by: Romanian Harm Reduction Network
More information about: Support. Don’t Punish
#legalize #mmj #stoner #cbd #romania #bucuresti #cluj #brasov #timisoara #iasi #constanta #iarba #cannabisclubro