2 hours ago
Who else is feeling different? Is it me? Is it all the personal development I am doing or is it the Winter Solstice and the energy from the supermoon rising that I feel a return back to myself?
Tomorrow is a new moon and a "supermoon" in the sign Cancer my birth sign. It's a beautiful time to plant some seeds and self evaluate your life and surrounding.
Here are some beautiful prompts from the elephant journal to guide you: 1. How do I nurture others and receive that nurturing energy in return? Am I satisfied, or do I want something more in this area?
2. How am I at self-soothing and catering to my own needs?
3. How am I at recognizing when my personal time has moved from a love-based retreat and self-care practice into a fear-based state of pushing others away?
4. Am I able to set and respect appropriate boundaries in the exchange for motherly, nurturing energy so that I am not excessively smothering nor excessively withdrawing in both giving and receiving?
5. Who or what most closely reflects the concept of “home” for me?
6. Does my current home serve as my sanctuary and reflect my values, desires, and aesthetics? If not, what big or small changes need to occur in order for my home to truly serve as my foundation? How can my home more accurately reflect who I am or am in the process of becoming?
7. Am I satisfied with my family relationships and what can I do to intentionally improve them? Does unfinished family business exist and require further work on my part? Do unresolved past family or emotional issues keep me from pursuing a future I do not currently know how to reach?
8. Do I have the self-awareness to know what I feel? If so, do I feel safe and secure enough to acknowledge my emotions and share them to others? What is my relationship to being vulnerable in my interpersonal relationships? https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017/06/junes-cancer-super-moon-on-june-23-2017-tuning-in-to-the-soft-places-within/