24 minutes ago
❤️💛💚 Yesterday we posted a Black and White Picture and we understand you loved it thanks to all your comments and reactions!
Today we go back to a wonderful shot in colors!
Look how fantastic is the head of the Empire State Building and all Manhattan from the sky!
Let's enjoy the details:
• The 5th Avenue runs on the left of the Empire State Building! You can clearly see it: is that big big street!
• Walking on the 5th you recognize the Flatiron Building and on its left the Madison Square Park!
• In the upper part of the picture you see the One World Trade Center, that tall and enormous building! That is Downtown Manhattan, where you can also find Wall Street, the Charging Bull and Battery Park!
• This shot is so awesome cause if you zoom a bit really at the top of the picture, in the center, you will see her, Lady Liberty!!!
• The River that you see on the right side is the Hudson River and the land at the other side of it is New Jersey! • Really at the top top of the picture you will recognize Staten Island, one of the 5 boroughs of NYC! You can reach it with a free Ferry that departs from under the Brooklyn Bridge! The Ferry gets really close to the Statue of Liberty too!
• I will be never tired to say it: Manhattan from the Sky is a masterpiece!
Follow us on Instagram ==>> https://www.instagram.com/snappingnewyork/
Join us on WhatsApp ==>> +1 646 740 9248
Join our FB Group ==>> https://www.instagram.com/snappingnewyork/