1 hour ago
😍😍@Regrann from @kaurvanity - FIRST IMPRESSION ON THIS CHARCOAL BLACK PEEL OFF MASK.
I bought this mask (and some more products that i will show soon) from Daiso here in Dubai. I really enjoy reviewing budget friendly products and because i have never tried any peel off masks before this intrigued me. 🤗
What the back of the Mask says :
Formulated with the natural ingredients from Oat trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.
DIRECTIONS (as per the mask) - After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 min. If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
- For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel it off starting at the top toward the bottom.
- The product is runnier than i thought. When i bought it i thought it would be extremely thick considering you have to peel it off.
- I tried applying with a brush first but that dint help. Fingers are better for this product!
- After application i had a tingly feeling going on. Nothing big though. It dint burn at all. The sensation stopped 5 minutes after application. - When i was peeling the pain was extremely mild. Although it looks like it hurts here but in did not. Also i have a nose piercing and the mask did not clung to it. Thats all for first impression! 💋 make sure to follow my page here x
👻SNAPCHAT - Kaurvanity
_____________________________________________ #allmodernhair #wakeupandmakeup
#shophudabeauty #makeuptutorialsx0x #fashionarttut #laurag_143 #howto #love #makegirlz #londonblogger #fakeupfix #indianblogger #sikh #videosfashions #skincare #tbt #face #maquillajesvideos #makeupslaves #makeupclips #dubaiblogger #peachyqueenblog #makeupvideos #brian_champagne #anastasiabrows #hudabeauty #stylevideo #makeupclips #looknaildecor #hairmakepdiary