9 minutes ago
1.paul Mitchell tea tree conditioner-I really liked this but I don't think I'm going to repurchase, I'm probably just going to get a drugstore conditioner but I LOVE the shampoo, and I will always repurchase that!
2. Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion-I really liked this toner but it was years old and I'm not going to repurchase because Clinique is not cruelty free.
3. Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser-not a huge fan, the scent is really off-putting but I'm currently working through another mini.
4. Revlon tweezers-I wanted to get another cruelty item out of my collection and these were getting beat up so I replaced them with elf tweezers.
5. Elf eyelid primer-I didn't completely finish this but I took the stopper out too early about a year ago and decided to call it quits on this one and replace it. It's the only eye primer I've tried, but I do like it.
1. Elf eyelid primer-repurchase
2. Elf tweezers-I tried them and I really like them!
3. Elf poreless face primer-I didn't have a primer so I decided to try one, and I still need to use it a bit more to form an opinion.
#empties #haul #projectpan