20 minutes ago
Start Where you are, Use What you have, Do What You Can http://bit.ly/2rumgc7
Here is a great place to start..
Being an entrepreneur in the creative industries is never easy.
I get that. There’s creditors to pay deadlines, payroll to meet, employee and freelancer problems to deal with, and hundreds of other details you need to take care of every day. But here’s the problem: Unless you can get above the day-to-day, you’ll never be able to grow your company bigger than you or even simply turn a profit.
That’s why I am so excited to invite you to a 7 Day day course designed especially for creative entrepreneurs like you and me:
I will be sharing the secrets on how to win at business, and stay on track with the big dream and still have a blast, including demystifying the myths that so many creative entrepreneurs owners believe.
I will l BUST these MYTHS throughout the course:
1) Work Life Balance. Its a real thing! It’s dooable.
2) Money is the only motivator you and your team needs. I think we’re a bit more ‘woke’ than that!
3) That you product or service is your business. IT IS NOT
4) Outside circumstances control your destiny. Only if you let them
5) Your business is all about the customer. What about you?