1 week ago
With all the special events going on in June, here are some tips so you can look great in your photos:
- Powder well..flash photography can make skin look shiny.
- Avoid bright or frosty colors on the eyes and lips. They reflect too much light. A better choice are soft, muted, and matte colors.
- Remove your glasses at least 30 minutes before to avoid visible indentation marks.
- Avoid direct sunlight which can cause shadows. A shady location is the most flattering.
- Relax and aim for a natural smile!
For more beauty, makeup, and image tips, visit http://www.makeupandimage.com .. #makeupandimage #RIMakeupArtist #imagetip #photographytip #MakeupArtist #RIEsthetician #RIMakeup